Monday, February 25, 2013

Good Check-Up!

I had my one year check up last Monday. They did an ECG and everything was good! I don't have to go back for a year, and I got to quit taking another medication. So that was all good.

It's been very snowy here in the Midwest. I'm tucked in under my blankets awaiting the second storm. I still made it to the gym this afternoon, I didn't do anything more than cardio though because the snow was starting. And of course it stopped as soon as I got home. But at least I got that in.

I downloaded this great new app on my phone. It's called Way of Life and it helps you track habits that you want to change. On the free version you can track 3 different ones. So I'm tracking exercise, not eating candy, and being on time to work. So far I'm doing good on the exercise, and candy. I am not a big candy eater at all, but there is always sweets and candy at work and it is hard to resist. So my goal is to stay away from all of that. I don't buy it at home so it isn't a temptation there. But I like the app because it keeps me motivated and helps me track how many days. They say that it takes 21 days to change a habit, so that is how I am tracking it.

Speaking of tracking, I left my fitbit on my work pants and it went through the washer and dryer. :( But, they are sending me a new one so that is awesome!

I'm not very interesting at the moment, so that's all I've got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment