Sunday, May 5, 2013

Funky!

This has been a busy but good week. I had a friend get married on Friday evening, and last night we went out to Funky Town for another friend's birthday last night.

I have never been to Funky Town and I was incredibly hesitant to go! It looks super sketchy from the outside. But it was actually really really fun. A lot of people were dressed up and there were people from every single age group and walk of life. The people watching was fantastic! We had a table in the room to the side of the dance floor. It was nice because in that area the music wasn't so loud you couldn't talk, but you could still go in the other room and dance. The décor is hilarious. But we had a great time!

I did a good job of getting to the gym this week. I've been actually getting up early and going in the morning! I did go one evening when a friend met me, I absolutely love being able to take someone in with me. It just motivates you that much more. I have been frustrated for so long now with not seeing any results, so my goals are to increase the intensity of my workouts, and really concentrate on what I'm eating and making sure that I track my calories. Those are the things that I was doing when I was most successful.

Going to work on a grocery list tonight and shop tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment