Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! This week has been really busy at work! Hard to imagine in the jewelry industry, I know. :)

More temptations sitting around with the chocolate holiday! I've been trying to avoid all the sweets, but it is so hard!

I have a few trips to look forward to, so that definitely helps keep me motivated at the gym. My hardest struggle with the gym is getting there in the mornings. It's easy for me to go after work, but I always feel so much better when I go in the mornings. If I wait, I feel like it is hanging over my head all day and then my evenings are so crowded! It's easy if I have someone to meet, like my trainer, but on the other days it is so easy to talk myself out of it.

I had several news stories this past month. It was an emotional week thinking of everything that happened a year ago. But overall, I think things are good. I have my one year check up with the cardiologist this Monday, so hopefully he says the same thing! The news stories turned out okay, I liked one better than the other. ST. Mary's hospital is also doing an article on me in one of their health magazines. If I can, I will post it on here.

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment